Friday, March 9, 2012

St. Patty's Day


Ladies and Gents, we are lucky this year. St. Patty's Day is FINALLY falling on a Saturday! It's been a long time coming and I am thoroughly looking forward to it this year. In past years, finals have always seemed to create a conflict with the holiday. This year, no finals, and... on Saturday!

St. Patty's is especially important for me. It is my anniversary - the day that my fiance and I became more than friends and started on the wonderful journey that is us. This year is our 6th and I'm determined to make it the best. He will also be completing his final two classes for his bachelor's in Biotechnology on the 16th. Congrats Love!!!

In honor of St. Patty's, I've found some great party ideas. Take a look at these recipes for cool looking food and drinks: (Links to each recipe are in titles)

St. Patty's Day Food and Drinks:













2 comments: