This was really, really good. It tasted almost like pumpkin pie but had the zing of the gingersnaps to make it something uniquely special.
I didn't have electric beaters so I used a whisk and sheer womanly strength to make it as creamy as possible. Still, there were small pieces of cream cheese throughout which didn't affect the taste but did make the presentation less awesome. So, use electric beaters or an electric mixer for this if you have them!
Pumpkin Dip for Gingersnaps
Servings: Dip for around 6-8 people as an appetizer or snack
Time to prepare: about 5-10 minutes (if you have electric beaters or an electric mixer, longer if whisking)
- 4 ou. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (I used half and half since I am not a big fan of the richness of heavy cream)
- 3/4 cup pureed canned pumpkin
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spices
- 1 TBSP maple syrup, plus more to top
- lots of gingersnaps (around 40-50)
1. Using beaters or an electric mixer, whip together cream cheese, pumpkin, powdered sugar, and heavy cream for about 2-3 minutes.
2. Add pie spices and maple syrup and whip 2-3 more minutes until smooth. The longer you whip, the more fluffy it becomes.
3. Pour into serving bowl and top with maple syrup and a crushed gingersnap. Dip gingersnaps in and enjoy!
Great recipe ! I made it! It`s delicious!!! Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks for the comment =)ReplyDelete
I'd like to introduce to you a new website www.foodepix.com that we have
just recently launched. Foodepix is a photo gallery of delicious and mouth
We've seen your blog and we love your pictures and recipes. We would love
to invite you to register with foodepix.com and upload your images.
Hope to see you there. :)
真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間ReplyDelete