Sunday, December 11, 2011

Uniquely handmade gifts from Etsy

CookLoveCraft has been up and running for two months now! Thanks to all my readers for making CLC a success from the start!

Having trouble tacking down those last few Christmas gifts? Etsy has so many wonderful handmade and vintage products. There's so many, that there's got to be something for that super hard to shop for person in your life. Take a look at some of the cool stuff I've seen around Etsy.






DNA Beaded Earrings in Fallen Leaves with Gold Filled Ear Wires



(This is actually a new line I'm starting in my store. I'm also considering eventually doing a tutorial on how to make these)



And, for a limited time, a previously featured shop is offering a discount for CookLoveCraft readers. Use the code CLC10 for 10% off products in CuriousCreaturesShop like the one below:



3 comments: