Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Flower Photo Collection


Like a photograph? Buy it at my Etsy shop here.


I don't have a green thumb. Not at all. Most plants come to my apartment to die. It's sad really. The only thing I have managed to keep alive is a sad, half-brown, half-green basil plant. It's not dead, but it looks like it has a terminal illness.

There is the exception of succulents (I have killed a few, but kept a few alive as well). My succulent garden posted about a week ago is also still in the land of the living. For now.

For those of us who don't have that special ability to make pretty plants grow and thrive, there are cacti and succulents and then there are photographs.

Flowers are one of my favorite things to photograph. I can't grow them in a garden, but I sure can hand a copy of one on my wall!

Take a look at these photos of some of my favorite flowers:


Taken in Monterey Bay, California


Taken in Laguna Beach, California


Taken in Amsterdam


Taken in Amsterdam


Taken in Bruges, Belgium


Also taken in Amsterdam


Taken in Claremont, California



Taken in Lake Arrowhead, California


Taken at Hearst Castle, San Simeon, California


Taken at Hearst Castle, San Simeon, California

Check out my Etsy store to buy prints of these photos. See one you like not in my shop? Request special printing by messaging me via Etsy or leaving a comment =)

For my other photo collections, look at these posts:

Collection from Brugge, Belguim

Collection from Edinburgh, Scotland

8 comments:

  1. Looking at them adds some color to these grey fall days. Thanks Blueberry =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!

    Nice blog all around. I like "mixed" blogs that talk about cooking, crafting, a little of everything, so I like your blog! Found you on the Blogging Buddies team.

    Lynette - SweetPosyDreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL photos! Thanks for sharing. =)
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies team

    ReplyDelete
  5. The amsterdam flower that has white fade to purple petals is called a Passion Flower.

    ReplyDelete