The name speaks for itself ;)
I found a recipe for better than sex cake on allrecipes.com. I wanted to make them into cupcakes and decided to give it a try. It took a few batches (I did three at a time) but I finally got something that tastes pretty close to the original cake.
Since it's just my fiancee and me, I tend to not bake cakes or anything that's too large for us to eat by ourselves. I found really cute single silicon cupcake cups to use for baking as few (or as many) cupcakes as I want. Here's a link to some.
These guys are pretty easy to make and don't require that many ingredients. They are sloppy but delicious.
Better Than Sex Cupcakes
Time: 15 mins to prepare + baking time (will depend upon how many cupcakes baked at once).
- 1 box devil's food cake mix (+ ingredients needed to make cake as listed on box)
- 1/2 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (6 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 2-3 bars chocolate covered toffee, crushed into small pieces
- 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped cream topping
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
1. Prepare cake mix as directed on box (see note in step 5 if you're planning to serve these well after being made). Pour into cupcake cups ONLY halfway up (you will need plenty of room for the topping). Bake for about 2/3rds of the time as directed on the box (or until a toothpick can be inserted and comes out clean).
2. While cupcakes bake, combine condensed milk and caramel in a small saucepan over low heat until mixture is hot (don't boil).
3. Cut slits into top of cupcakes and pour caramel mixture over top so that it sinks into slits. Sprinkle about half of the toffee pieces on tops of cupcakes.
4. Using a freezer zip bag, add rest of toffee and half of chocolate chips plus whipped topping into bag. Mix together by squeezing bag and then cut a corner (about 3/4 inch wide) off the bag (if you're not using individual cupake cups, remove from cups now, otherwise, serve in cups for easier eating). Use bag to pipe topping onto cupcakes. Top cupcakes with remaining chocolate chips.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later. I've heard this recipe can get soggy if left too long. If you pan on waiting to serve it, you may want to cut down the oil in the cake mix to make a denser cake.
For more recipes, Check out my other posts:
Herb Broiled Rainbow Trout with Creamed Spinach
Better than Sex Cupcakes… the name speaks for itself!
Swedish Pancakes with Berries. Great for breakfast or dessert!
Fruit dip that can be used to make a wonderful dessert or appetizer!
視訊聊天 , 視訊聊天室 , 聊天室 , 免費視訊 , 視訊美女聊天室 , 視訊辣妹 , 交友聊天室 , 美女秀場 , 美女直播 , 美女視頻ReplyDelete